Between December and January, the “Marché Vert Noël”, every day from 10 am till 8 pm turns a little piece of the town, the Roman Theatre, into an alpine village.
Every day, visitors can stroll through the “Streets” of the village, between chalets, in search of a gift idea among the crafts on display: candles, handmade soaps, ceramics, wooden handcrafts, antique objects and furniture, clothing and accessories in boiled wool and felt, hemp, lace, Christmas decorations, typical food, wine, sweets and pastries from the region, articles featuring découpage or other decorative or craft techniques.
Christmas Market € 115,00
- This offer is valid from 26/11/16 to 25/12/16, holiday and Saturday day excluded
- The offer is valid, every day, excluded saturday, is for 2 person per day
- Accomodation in double standard room with buffet breakfast included
- N 1 Entrance per 2 persons in our Wellness Center (open from16.30 to 21.00)
- N 1 Appetizer per 2 persons in our Post Café & Restaurant
How to reach Aosta:
By Car: 22 km with highway free parkings at the gates of the historic center - 10 minutes
By Bus: departure in front of the hotel and arrival in the center of Aosta (about every hour) – 45 minutes
By Train: departure from Châtillon (around 3km from the hotel reachable by bus) and arrival in the center of Aosta.